Classwork. p.11 ex.4 a
a.Write the letters in the correct order to make words. Write them under the pictures.
sreds10, skirt2, hirst9, scosk5, hoses3, muprej6, siTshr 1, najse8, scraf4, inatrers11, usrtosre12, tekcaj7.
p.13 ex. 2
b.Complete the sentences. Use the present simple form of the verbs.
1. Sara loves (love) films.
2. My friends hate (hate) sport.
3. You take (take) good photographs.
4. Mrs. Jameson teachs (teach) us english.
5. My father flies (fly) to France twice a year.
6. My mum reads (read) a lot of books.
7. We go to school at 8:30 in the morning.
e.Complete the sentences. Use the present simple form of the verbs.
1. I don’t like (not like) this kind of music.
2. We don’t eat (not eat) a lot of meat at home.
3. My parents speak (speak) French.
4. I don’t know (not know) his phone number.
5. My brother gets up (get up) late at the weekend
6. My father doesn’t drive (not drive) to work.